Sunday, May 11, 2008

Second Annual Mother's Day Lunch


Happy Mother's Day - We had the best lunch at the same restaurant that we enjoyed last year - Yummy desserts also!!!!
We all spent a few bucks at Trader Joe's also.

Thank you for all my cards and phone wishes - I wish you all could have been here.

Thanks to Diane for retrieving my 100 pictures of Teca album that I left at the restaurant.

And you will also notice that there are no pictures of the Teca puppy in this post!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sonnjea said...

You guys are quite the photogenic bunch! glad you had a nice time, and I'm sorry I missed it.

Happy mother's day!

Next Stop Oregon said...

I agree with Sonnjea! Everyone is even color coordinated! Glad that you had a great lunch and a fun day! Happy Mother's Day!

Dave V said...

Great pictures!! Glad to hear that you all had a nice time!